ARCTIC ICE MX5
ARCTIC ICE MX5
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE
OR OUR OTHER WEBSITE HERE
LOWEST THERMAL RESISTANCE
The surfaces of processor chips and cooler floors covered with microscopic dents AND ARCTIC‘s MX-5 thermal paste composed of carbon microparticles which fill these cavities. This leads to low thermal resistance, guaranteeing that heat is dissipated efficiently from the CPUs, GPUs or power semiconductor components.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packagings has changed several times. The formula of the composition has remained unchanged BUT our MX pastes have stood for high quality
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: ARCTIC MX-4 thermal paste made UP of carbon microparticles, guaranteed extremely high thermal conductivity. This ensures that heat from the CPU/GPU is dissipated quickly & efficiently
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit AND adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency and the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. ARCTIC ICE MX5
ARCTIC ICE MX5 AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS VERSIONSARCTIC MX-5 is available in sizes ranging from 2 to 50 grams. Resealable packaging prevents the paste from drying out.Alternatively, the variants are available with a spatula.